Massi Karisma reveals Taimur Ali Khan's surprising first birthday plans!
Taimur Ali Khan will turn one on December 20, but it looks like it will be not be a grand celebration for him, reveals maasi Karisma Kapoor.
Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan's son Taimur Ali Khan is all set to turn one and the family has something special planned for their little one.
It was initially speculated that Taimur would have a Peppa Pig themed party since new mum Kareena was keen on it. However, as it turns out while it is not as royally lavish as you may have thought, it is still going to be a grand event.
No big celebrations for Taimur!
Taimur's maasi Karisma Kapoor recently dished out candid details of Taimur's first birthday party and how the entire family is looking forward to celebrating the big day.
"Yes, Taimur’s birthday is arriving and it is a special moment for us. The family is really very excited and thrilled about the same," revealed maasi Karisma.
She also added that while the family is super excited and they could have thrown a huge bash, they have decided to keep it simple and open just for closest family and friends.
"We will have a family get together of sorts, and will not be having a big celebration," she shared.
While this may be a special gathering for the family, it is a well known fact that the Kapoors like to keep their parties private and within the family. And even though it will be a big day for Taimur, they are keen to carry forward the same tradition.
And while it seems that the new parents are pretty relaxed about their son's first birthday, it is often an occasion the child doesn't really understand as yet.
So keeping it simple is certainly a great way to go. However, if you are in the process of planning your baby's first birthday, here are some handy tips to get you started, as previously mentioned.
5 things to remember while planning your baby's first birthday party
- Separate breastfeeding and diaper changing areas: Make sure to prepare a place to change your baby's diaper and that it is clean and well-equipped for diaper emergencies. Also, you would need a space to breastfeed your baby and so it must be private and comfortable for you as well as for your baby.
- Childproof the area: If you are organising the party in an enclosed space or even a park, make sure to demarcate the areas where your chid can crawl or try to walk. If you can possibly childproof the area, go for it. And make sure to stow away breakable and small toys.
- Let the babies play together: If you're inviting other babies as well, make sure to keep them all playing together and fence the play pen for their own safety. Also make sure to keep pets away.
- Don't forget the photographer: Even if you want to keep it simple and plain, these are memories that you will cherish forever. And the best way to do is to hire a professional photographer. After all your baby will turn one only once!
- Relax and enjoy: As much as it can stress you out, your baby's first birthday is also a time for you to rejoice and celebrate as a new parent. It is a milestone for you as well. So relax and enjoy the day with your baby.