What to pack in for your baby's first outdoor travel?
Presented by Baby Dove
Travelling with a newborn baby is a tough task. And if you have to travel out of station with your infant, it can be quite overwhelming. But with some basic preparations, you can be more relaxed and enjoy your outing. Take a look.
Starting off with shorter, one-day trips or outings with your baby can be a good idea. So, when you plan to go out on such trips, make sure to carry a baby bag with all the baby essentials.
- A changing mat is important because small babies may need frequent changes, whether it is clothes or diapers.
- Keep diapering essentials like diaper pack and Baby Dove Diaper Rash Cream.
- Carry good quality baby wipes such as Baby Dove Rich Moisture Baby Wipes.
- Keep some swaddling cloths for really small babies.
- Don’t forget to keep extra pairs of clothes in case your baby spills something or wets the clothes. So, be prepared for such accidents with more clothes.
- Add a napkin or small hand towel for wiping your baby.
- Carry bibs to prevent clothes from getting spoiled during feeding.
- Feeding essentials like sterilised bottles, nipples, and milk are also important. But if your baby’s older and on solids then some of their favourite foods should be added to the baby bag. If you use a bowl and spoon do add that as well.
- Last but definitely not the least, add in some of your baby’s favourite toys to keep them engaged.
While your regular baby bag is enough for a day’s trip, you need a few more baby essentials when journeying or staying out overnight. So, make sure to add in baby oil, baby bar or baby wash, and baby lotion. Moreover, baby skin loses moisture 5 times that of adults. So, you need to keep it moisturised through the day.
Baby Dove has some of the most wonderful baby products for your little one. The Rich Moisture range is carefully crafted to keep your baby’s tender skin soft, supple and nourished through the day. Baby Dove products are hypoallergenic, paediatrician-tested and free from added parabens, dyes and phthalates and that’s why safe on your baby’s skin. Baby Dove goes beyond mildness to moisturise baby skin and provide superior care.
You can look at the complete Baby Dove range here.
- Keep your baby bag always ready.
- You can also make a checklist and pack the bag before traveling.
- Dress your baby as per the climatic conditions.
- Avoid stepping out in extreme hot or cold weather.
- Never leave your baby alone when outside.
With these useful tips, you can comfortably travel with your little one and enjoy some family time.
You can buy Baby Dove products here.
Also Read: What to keep in mind when bathing your baby?