Sridevi’s sudden demise is a poignant reminder to enjoy every moment of life
Sridevi's last dance at nephew Mohit Marwah's wedding
Sridevi’s last dance at Mohit Marwah’s wedding is a reminder to us that we need to live in the here and now. Take a look.
According to reports Sridevi’s death occurred due to accidental drowning in the bathtub of her hotel room at Jumeirah Emirates.
Following the completion of post-mortem analysis, @DubaiPoliceHQ today stated that the death of Indian actress Sridevi occurred due to drowning in her hotel apartment’s bathtub following loss of consciousness.
— Dubai Media Office (@DXBMediaOffice) February 26, 2018
The video of Sridevi’s last dance with husband Boney Kapoor at their nephew’s wedding was heartwarming. And we’re sure it becomes all the more special now, as this dazzling diva has left the family in the middle of a beautiful journey.
She looked ethereally beautiful as she was seen enjoying the wedding, meeting the guests, and sharing some quality moments with her husband and their younger daughter Khushi.
The 54-year-old actress’s sudden demise has shocked the whole country. But at the same time, it is a poignant reminder to spend quality time with our family while we are still in this world.
The following are some of the benefits of family bonding:
- When you spend quality time with your family, all the members learn to listen to each other.
- Quality time with family also helps you work together and understand each other’s expectations.
- It also fosters communication between family members.
- It reinforces mutual respect among family members.
- Family members also value each other.
Family time is not just about the quantity of time spent together, but how meaningfully you spend it. These are ways you can make sure to spend regular family time with all family members:
- You can engage in a variety of activities with your loved ones. For example, you can cook together or do some arts and crafts.
- Participate in family gatherings and celebrations.
- You can also celebrate festivals together.
- Ensure that you eat at least one meal together with everyone.
- Involve your kids in doing the chores. Make it fun for them.
- Go for outdoor picnics occasionally. You can also go for walks or long drives.
While no one can fill the person’s void in your life, happy memories that you create with them can stay with you forever.
Also Read: Quality time with your spouse