9 silly parenting advice you should rather avoid
People say silly things to a pregnant couple. You'll probably roll over laughing when you hear some of these
For a young couple who is still trying to figure out each other, having a child is a big step. Especially, when you have crazy tips coming your way. Here are some silly ones you’ll probably hear first.
1. Pregnancy will give you a ‘glow.’ Does that mean, you'll be looking like a light bulb throughout your pregnancy? Ehh!
2. Don’t eat lemons, it’ll make your baby hairy. Look what happened to Anil Kapoor! His mother clearly had a fixation.
3. Do you wear pee-pads? You should, because you’re bladder will be completely out of control. It's better to pee in the pads than in the pants!
4. If you have a C-section, close your eyes, because you don’t want to see your organs lying on a table next to you. Who's pulling them out anyways?
5. You can use a nipple cream as a lip balm. Two birds, one arrow! Yo!
6. Don’t lift your arms high over your head, your umbilical cord will wrap around your baby’s head and strangulate him. You don't want that to happen now, do you?
7. Don’t eat sugar, you’ll make the baby hyperactive. Do it unless of course, you want your child to participate in a marathon.
8. Don’t have sex while pregnant, you’ll poke the baby right in the face. Do you want your baby to look like Jonah Hex?
9. Register for pre-school before its too late! It's time to run mums!
Our knockout tip: Don’t listen to anybody.
If you have any more suggestions on the bad pregnancy advices people share, let us know in the Comment box below. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest from theIndusparent.com