Must watch: Shahid Kapoor is teaching Misha some killer dance moves!
And cute little Misha clearly loves to dance with him!
Celebrity or not, if you are a new parent you will have to take care of your baby. And that means taking time off from work and spending your days getting to know your little bundle of joy, or so proves new dad Shahid Kapoor.
The one-half of Bollywood's current 'it' couple has time and again proved that he is an absolute hands-on father.
"I’ve spent a lot of time with Misha. I took a six-month paternity leave. I did it more for myself than her. I didn’t want to miss out on the experience. People cautioned me that it was not a good decision. That I’d be out of the limelight. But being an actor I’m a freelancer. I change her diapers, I give her bottle feeds. I fed her first solids," he recently shared.
In fact, he was recently seen giving Misha some swimming lessons and now he is teaching her how to dance. Yes, you read that right.
The doting dad recently shared a video (below) of his special dancing class with a very special student.
Since it was the World Dance Day, he appropriately titled the video: #worlddanceday#havefeetwilldance #mj dance is in your blood." One can see Misha enjoying the music and dancing away on her stationary jumper as she tries to match her father's every step.
This adorable video received an overwhelming response from his fans and followers who clearly could not get enough of little Misha.
Not surprisingly the Rangoon star shared that he enjoys these activities and his funny conversations with Misha.
"I enjoy hanging with her when she moves in the walker. I like looking at her when she rolls around. In fact I mimic her funny sounds rather than teach her words. So that she feels we’re sharing a conversation," he shared proving that this young father is enjoying every little milestone of his baby girl.
Interestingly, the new parents have also created a gorgeous nursery for their daughter, which includes several toys, play mats and stationary walker. And while it's a great idea to buy a stationary jumper for a growing baby, there are a few things you must keep in mind, in case you are also interested.
While there are three primary types of stationary jumpers including door jumpers, stationary activity jumpers (will include toys attached to it) and stationary jumpers (just like the one Misha is in), you can choose from any based on your preference. But here are a few things to bear in mind before you indulge in its purchase.
- Weight limit of the jumper: Every jumper is designed based on a particular weight limit and age of the baby. So be sure to choose one that can hold your growing baby. Ask for the minutest of details because any lapse in this particular point could mean that the jumper would break and injure the baby.
- Seat type on the jumper: The seats on a jumper also vary due to the make and style. Generally you will find jumpers with removable seats, seats with height adjustment facility and even padded seats. So select the ones you feel would be best for your growing baby.
- Suspender on the jumper: The suspender is again based on the style and type of the jumper. But try to steer clear of suspenders that are just single straps or light. These tend to suspend too much and can cause injuries. The elastic strap should be strong just as a car seat strap.
- Adjustability of the jumper: This feature is available in most jumpers in the market because you want the baby to enjoy this for at least a few months. So you may get height adjustability or the jumper frame adjustability based on your personal choice and requirement.
- Storage and toys of the jumper: Now a jumper, especially a stationary and doorway jumper need proper storage and if they come with their own toys (like in a activity jumper), that will also have to be kept safely. So purchase the jumper if you have additional space where your baby can jump or play.
If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the article, please share them in our Comment box below. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest from theIndusparent.com