Pregnancy Week 34: Guide for Mothers
Your baby's tiny fingernails and toenails have grown now. Find out other amazing facts in our pregnancy week 34 guide for Indian Mothers
How Big is Your Baby?
Your Baby's Development
In this week by week pregnancy guide, you'll learn that:
- Your baby is developing excessive fat layers to keep him warm.
- His central nervous system is developing at a faster rate now.
- His tiny fingernails and toenails have grown.
- If you are having a baby boy, then at this week his testicles descend from his abdomen to his scrotum.
- Fatigue will hit you! You will find yourself more tired than ever before because of the strain that you are experiencing.
- You’ll see an increased vaginal discharge--blame the hormones.
- Low blood pressure can make you feel dizzy.
- You may even have blurry visions. Of course, it’s only temporary.
- There is no respite from the frequent visits to the bathroom.
- As your belly grows, your lungs won't be able to expand as fully and hence you may feel breathless quite fast.
- Leg cramps are common around now, when pregnancy weight, swelling, and fatigue are at their peak.
- Relax as much as you can. You can indulge in activities that can keep you happy and busy.
- Keep your exercising regime as light as possible.
- Drink a lot of water early in the day to avoid feeling thirsty at night. Avoid aerated drinks.
- Get your hospital bag sorted out.
- If you are planning to consume your placenta, sign up for encapsulation this week.
Your next week: 35 weeks pregnant
Your previous week: 33 weeks pregnant
Republished with permission from: theAsianparent