Mummy Kareena FINALLY lets Taimur out so he can indulge in his favourite activity
See it to believe it!
With people going ga-ga over Taimur Ali Khan's cherubic looks, he has clearly become a favourite celeb baby. The six-month-old has single-handedly managed to garner his own set of fans who love him dearly and want to know him a lot better.
But given the fact that his parents are extremely famous personalities who are followed around by the paparazzi, he is guarded well within the premises of his house. In fact, his so-called public appearances are often restricted to his trips with mum Kareena.
And while Kareena and Saif were particularly protective of him initially, it seems that the parents have become a lot more comfortable and relaxed with people taking their baby's pictures.
If Tusshar Kapoor's son's birthday wasn't proof enough, Taimur is now seen engaging in his favourite activity that too in full public view.
Taimur's favourite activity keeps him relaxed
The new parents gave Taimur's fans quite a treat when he was seen engaged in what is now presumed as his favourite activity and something that keeps him calm.
The little bub was photographed (yet again) on the balcony swinging cutely on his multi-coloured swing.
The little bub seemed aware that people were below the building calling out his name and he even looked straight into the camera and flashes his cute smile.
It seems that some swing time is what Taimur loves the most. And surrounded by his trusted nanny and Kareena and Saif's staff members, Taimur was certainly in safe hands.
Taimur is never without a parent
Interestingly, while it may seem as though Taimur is just with the nanny, you'd be wrong. because if you recall, Kareena herself pointed out that her little munchkin is never without a parent.
"Saif is with Taimur while I am here for the chat..so he delayed his meeting so that he could stay with Taimur and I could come here for this. Taimur is never without one parent because we always ensure that one of us is with him. About being all out and open, well, I am not trying to set an example. I am just living my life and I want to feel happy about it. I want him to know that we are actors and we are like this. I hope people appreciate that," she recently told the media.
We are sure the new parents are not always keen to get photographed, and that doesn't stop them from letting Taimur enjoy his favourite activity.
And if you have a little bub and are decorating his room too, here are a few things you might want to add.
5 things you need in your baby's nursery
- Wallpaper: Do not be afraid to experiment with colours for your baby's nursery. However, don't go overboard with the neons. Use simple yet bright colours, but also the unusual ones such as green, cold coffee, aqua glow or orange. If you are a fan of pastel shades, then you can a touch of texture or print to make it look more lively.
- Bigger cribs: Just as Bebo and Saif have done up their baby's nursery, you can also invest in a crib that opens into a bed once your baby is old enough to craw or walk. In case you decide to repurpose an old crib, make sure that it is redone to meet all the safety standards.
- Crib bedding: Once you've selected the crib for your little one, the next big step is to invest in some good bedding. Be sure to buy cotton sheets that are breathable and do not irritate your baby's skin. Plus, try to keep the bedding as simple and to the size of your baby as possible. It should not feel too overwhelming for him.
- Changing table: Many Indian urban parents have now realised the importance of a changing table. This is a piece of furniture than can be repurposed into a storage drawer later when your baby grows up. And if you're a working mum, it can be your best friend. If you do not have too much space, you can even opt for a changing top that can be placed on a bed or a table.
- Feeding chair: Not many new mums pay attention to the need of a separate feeding zone or a comfortable lazy chair. This is where you can sit upright and feed your baby. Since breastfeeding must advisably be done while sitting straight to allow easy digestion and fewer chances of reflux by the baby, a chair is your ideal companion.
- Storage cupboards: An open storage cupboard is another essential that you would need. You can add cloth drawers or soft cardboard drawers that you can label for easy access to store your baby’s clothes and diapers. You can also place your baby’s toys or any item that you can store away to keep the room clean and neat. After all, your baby needs space to explore!
If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the article, please share them in our Comment box below. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest from theIndusparent.com