Glowing Esha and Soha prove that some women enjoy a low-profile pregnancy!
Both the ladies are in their second trimester and enjoying their low-key pregnancies. Here's proof!
Last year Kareena Kapoor Khan made a splash with her pregnancy and her baby bump. Flaunting it on ramps, in advertisements, at lunches and even at red carpets. But not all celebrity mothers-to-be enjoy that kind of attention.
Case in point Kareena's very own sister-in-law Soha Ali Khan and actor Esha Deol.
Both the ladies are in their second trimester and enjoying their low-key pregnancies. While Esha Deol is in Mumbai and is twinning with her bestie Shilarna Vaze (Chef Chinu), Soha Ali Khan is babymooning with her husband and in-laws in London.
Esha's low-key and healthy pregnancy
In fact, Chinu even gave a pregnancy update about Esha in this cute photograph she recently shared.
Chinu wrote: "Sonography double date!! Both the babies are kicking around just like their moms hahaha! @esha_takhtani#preggersbff #secondtrimester#goodluckhusbands." This of course, is the first photograph of Esha Deol after her pregnancy was announced by her mum and second-time grandmum-to-be Hema Malini.
On April 25, Malini announced that Esha was expecting through an emotional tweet.
Deols & Takhtanis are overjoyed to announce that @Esha_Deol & Bharat are expecting their 1st baby. We thk u all for all ur good wishes ?
— Hema Malini (@dreamgirlhema) April 25, 2017
We also shared with you earlier that Esha had shifted in with her mum for the duration of her pregnancy and naani-to-be was even preparing a baby-friendly room especially for Esha's child. This also meant that Esha was largely going to stay clear of media attention and have a low-key pregnancy.
Soha Ali Khan opts for a low-key babymoon
As for Soha Ali Khan, the actor has also decided to treat the same path and not that adopted by her sister-in-law. The 38-year-old is in London, holidaying with her husband Kunal Kemmu and his family.
She even shared a photograph from her trip at the Old Smoke.
It is quite clear that both mums are not interested in the grand media attention focussed on their pregnancy or their bumps. In fact, they are being take care of by their respective families. With Esha staying at her mum's place and Soha counting on her in-laws, the first-time mums are taking it slow and steady.
But if are a first-time mother well past the age of 35, you also need to take it slow and steady.
Getting pregnant after 35
We at Indusparent spoke to Dr Nupur Gupta,
"If a woman wants to be pregnant after 35 then make conscious healthy choices. Taking care of yourself is the best thing to healthy outcome," she says as she lists a set a checklist all women in this age group must follow for a healthy pregnancy.
- Do visit to gynaecologist to discuss the overall issues and to correct any pre-existing diseases.
- Seek regular prenatal care. "Regular prenatal visits help your health care provider monitor your health and your baby's health. Mention any signs or symptoms that concern you. Talking to your health care provider is likely to put your mind at ease," she says.
- Start to eat a healthy diet and gain weight wisely, which means one must not eat for two.
- Do regular physical activity to stay fit, healthy, active and energetic.
- Avoid intake of alcohol, tobacco and illegal drugs are off-limits during pregnancy.
- Clear any medications or supplements with your health care provider ahead of time.
- Learn about prenatal testing for chromosomal abnormalities (read here for more).
If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the article, please share them in our Comment box below. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest from theIndusparent.com