Mum Maanayata is having a blast with hubby Sanjay Dutt and kids on her exotic European vacation!
Check out the gorgeous pictures from their holiday!
Maanayata Dutt has quietly made a place in the hearts of all Sanjay Dutt fans by proving, time and again, that she is a not only a doting wife but also a responsible mother.
Maanayata has, in fact, also extended a warm hand of love towards her stepdaughter Trishala and sisters-in-law Trishala and Priya Dutt. The gorgeous mummy of twins has also become quite active on social media and keeps on sharing some slices of her life and some gorgeous photos of Sanju Baba and their kids.
The family was on an exotic European holiday and Maanayata shared some breath-taking pictures of their vacation. We must say one look at these pics and we wish we were also in Europe right now. Check them out!
1. One of the cities that the family visited was France and Maanayata had a lovely picture with Sanjay Dutt in the French city of Sant Tropez.
"The secret of having it all is knowing that you already do," she captioned the adorable photograph.
2. The next city was Rome where Maanayata and kids had some authentic Pizza at a 108 years old Pizza joint.
Sanjay Dutt, 57, married Maanyata in the year 2008 in a quiet court ceremony as the Bollywood star was already embroiled in many controversies and court cases at that time. The couple has a twenty year age gap.
3. The couple also took a pit stop at Florence where Maanayata met her brother and sister-in-law. The Bollywood couple has twins - Shahraan and Iqra (twins) that were born in 2011.
4. Italy was also on their list of cities to visit and Maanayata posted a beautiful picture of the family over there.
5. It's a known fact that before marrying Sanju baba Maanayata was a struggling movie actress and had worked in a couple of B-grade films and one item song in the Ajay Devgn movie, Gangajal.
Needless to say, the actress has still maintained her svelte figure even after having two babies.
All we can say is we wish we had a body like her!
If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the article, please share them in our Comment box below. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest from theIndusparent.com
[All images courtesy: Instagram]