"I Tried The Kareena Kapoor Workout And It Is Working For Me!"
Kareena Kapoor is following the correct diet plan and the workouts she is doing are helping her not only to lose weight, but also to get fitter and build on stamina.
Right from the time she got pregnant till she delivered baby Taimur and even now, Kareena Kapoor has been in the limelight for her maternity style as well as her post-pregnancy workout.
While I believe that it is important for a mom to take the first year easy, I am definitely supporting the young mom’s fitness journey. The reason is that she is doing it just right.
Kareena Kapoor is following the correct diet plan - she has mentioned time and again how she has been eating about everything, including ghee. Also, the workouts she is doing are helping her not only to lose weight, but also to get fitter and build on stamina, something all moms need, but rarely work towards achieving.
I think all of you have already seen the very famous staircase workout video that Kareena Kapoor shared on her social media page. If not, take a look.
I was immensely inspired by this one, especially because I do squats and steps, but combining them the way she did makes it even more intense and fun to reach. The best part is that you can do it in your building’s staircase, and all you need is just about 5 to 8 minutes each day!
Here is how I do the Kareena Kapoor workout.
You can always start by doing it for fewer times and then increase as you get comfortable.
- Once I drop my kids to school, I come home and instead of going inside, I move to the staircase.
- I do the squats 5 times, then go up and down the batch of stairs, and repeat this for 5 times.
- I do the same again just before I go to bring the kids back from school.
- On some days, I repeat it multiple times, doing it whenever I go out of the house.
How the Kareena Kapoor staircase workout is helping me:
- My hips have definitely become more toned.
- With age and pregnancy, our breasts sag, and it is inevitable. However, this kind of a workout not just adds overall strength. It also tightens overall body and gives shape to your breasts.
- My legs are in better shape and my thighs and calves look toned.
Things to keep in mind before and during a workout:
- Always make sure to do a fitness test after consulting your doctor. While most exercises are safe, it is best to first get a full assessment.
- Avoid doing rigorous exercising while you have your periods. However, you can always do easier ones, such as stepping up and down the stairs, basic stretching, planks and so on.
- Drink lots and lots of water. This is one of the biggest ways to lose weight, get a clear complexion and also protect your overall health.
- Eat right, especially when you work out. Your body needs the right amount of fuel to help you work out, without feeling drained out.
If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the article, please share them in our Comment box below. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest from theIndusparent.com