Weaning recipe: How to prepare apple puree for a 6-month-old
Follow these simple steps to prepare apple puree for your 6-month-old baby
If you are planning to wean your little one and are wondering what to begin with, we recommend starting with light fruit puree. You can prepare an apple puree at home in just a few simple steps:
- Wash three fresh apples for the puree. You can use use more apples, once your baby gets used to the puree.
- Peel and dice them into small pieces.
- Boil water in a pan and add a double boiler over it and place the diced apples.
- Remove the boiler after 5 minutes and mash or blend them untill smooth.
- You can keep this puree in the fridge for almost a week.
Take a look at this video to understand how to prepare an apple puree:
If you have any insights or comments about the video, please share them in our Comment box below.