From learning how to make friends to knowing how to use the potty, your toddler is reaching major physical, emotional, intellectual, and social milestones during this stage. Scan this section to know what to expect during this period of rapid growth in your child's life.
- What you need to know about late talkers and speech delay
- "My grandma died. I think it is all my fault..." How to help children deal with trauma
- Toddler Development: Your 16-month-old
- Mothers pass on their emotional brain structure to their daughters, says study
- 5 simple values that would get your child school ready (and for life ahead)