Tantrums, separation anxiety, the me-me-me phase - these are some forms of toddler behaviour that will drive you bonkers. During this stage, your tot is realizing that he's a person of his own and will assert his wants and needs, his likes and dislikes, as well as his independence. As a parent, it's your role then to encourage good behaviour in your kid so that he grows into a positive …
- Expert Speak: 5 things parents should keep in mind when selecting a preschool for their child
- Parenting hack: How to put your baby to sleep in under a minute
- 7 parenting errors that will emotionally ruin your kids
- My hyperactive child can't sit at one place. Does he have ADHD?
- Combat nose picking - A useful guide for parents