Tantrums, separation anxiety, the me-me-me phase - these are some forms of toddler behaviour that will drive you bonkers. During this stage, your tot is realizing that he's a person of his own and will assert his wants and needs, his likes and dislikes, as well as his independence. As a parent, it's your role then to encourage good behaviour in your kid so that he grows into a positive …
- Princess Charlotte, Prince George got up to mischief at Pippa's wedding!
- 3 mistakes dads unknowingly make with their toddlers
- Parenting hack: How to put your baby to sleep in under a minute
- 12 time-tested tips to control your child's aggressive behaviour
- 4 Tips to get your toddler to walk more instead of asking to be carried