Tantrums, separation anxiety, the me-me-me phase - these are some forms of toddler behaviour that will drive you bonkers. During this stage, your tot is realizing that he's a person of his own and will assert his wants and needs, his likes and dislikes, as well as his independence. As a parent, it's your role then to encourage good behaviour in your kid so that he grows into a positive individual - and this section is filled with effective tactics to help you teach them while keeping your head cool.
- Expert Speak: 5 things parents should keep in mind when selecting a preschool for their child
- Children from religious families are more selfish, recent study suggests
- 7 parenting errors that will emotionally ruin your kids
- 15 ways to raise confident children
- Can neglect at home cause aggression in your little one?