Tantrums, separation anxiety, the me-me-me phase - these are some forms of toddler behaviour that will drive you bonkers. During this stage, your tot is realizing that he's a person of his own and will assert his wants and needs, his likes and dislikes, as well as his independence. As a parent, it's your role then to encourage good behaviour in your kid so that he grows into a positive …
- Combat nose picking - A useful guide for parents
- Princess Charlotte, Prince George got up to mischief at Pippa's wedding!
- Want to prevent depression in children? Study says this trick may help!
- Is it ok to cry in front of your kids? Angelina Jolie's take!
- What to do when your 2-year-old has an erection: Erection in kids