Tantrums, separation anxiety, the me-me-me phase - these are some forms of toddler behaviour that will drive you bonkers. During this stage, your tot is realizing that he's a person of his own and will assert his wants and needs, his likes and dislikes, as well as his independence. As a parent, it's your role then to encourage good behaviour in your kid so that he grows into a positive …
- Temper Tantrums: Should you ignore or distract your child?
- 5 things to keep in mind while getting your baby's first haircut
- Small child destroys over $USD 1,000 worth of premium makeup!
- 4 Tips to get your toddler to walk more instead of asking to be carried
- Is it ok to cry in front of your kids? Angelina Jolie's take!