Tantrums, separation anxiety, the me-me-me phase - these are some forms of toddler behaviour that will drive you bonkers. During this stage, your tot is realizing that he's a person of his own and will assert his wants and needs, his likes and dislikes, as well as his independence. As a parent, it's your role then to encourage good behaviour in your kid so that he grows into a positive individual - and this section is filled with effective tactics to help you teach them while keeping your head cool.
- Combat nose picking - A useful guide for parents
- Can neglect at home cause aggression in your little one?
- Want to prevent depression in children? Study says this trick may help!
- 12 time-tested tips to control your child's aggressive behaviour
- Children from religious families are more selfish, recent study suggests