Tantrums, separation anxiety, the me-me-me phase - these are some forms of toddler behaviour that will drive you bonkers. During this stage, your tot is realizing that he's a person of his own and will assert his wants and needs, his likes and dislikes, as well as his independence. As a parent, it's your role then to encourage good behaviour in your kid so that he grows into a positive individual - and this section is filled with effective tactics to help you teach them while keeping your head cool.
- Is it ok to cry in front of your kids? Angelina Jolie's take!
- My hyperactive child can't sit at one place. Does he have ADHD?
- Children from religious families are more selfish, recent study suggests
- Toddler discipline: Time-ins are more effective than time-outs
- 3 mistakes dads unknowingly make with their toddlers