Toddler (1-3 years)
A toddler’s developmental years are crucial. Parents with toddlers in tow should pay special attention to their social, cognitive and emotional development. There are hundreds of articles in the “Toddler” category for you to browse through. Learn about a toddler’s milestones so that you know what to expect in each stage. Toddlers are a joy if you know how to handle them, so read our useful tips and suggestions.
- 3-year-old gets drunk after consuming hand sanitiser. Shocking!
- How to say "No" to your child (without actually saying no)
- 11 signs your child is ready for potty training
- Catching them young: Here's why you should raise culturally-aware children
- Playing with mud, collecting dusty leaves and still being healthy—let your child live their childhood!