From ages 11 to 14, your preteen will be experiencing many difficult developments in their lives – especially rapid physical, intellectual, and emotional changes. Strong support will help them develop the confidence they need to make healthy choices. Read on for articles on the same.
- 5 ways you're teaching your child about sex and don't know it
- Children from religious families are more selfish, recent study suggests
- One in every three children is a victim of school bullying. Is yours?
- 10 things that can hurt your child's self esteem
- This 8-year-old boy authored and published his own book in Singapore!