From ages 11 to 14, your preteen will be experiencing many difficult developments in their lives – especially rapid physical, intellectual, and emotional changes. Strong support will help them develop the confidence they need to make healthy choices. Read on for articles on the same.
- This 8-year-old boy authored and published his own book in Singapore!
- Talking to your kids about their private parts– important do's and don'ts!
- Want to prevent depression in children? Study says this trick may help!
- 5 ways you're teaching your child about sex and don't know it
- 6 life skills your kids must learn