We all know by now that the brain changes during the teens and pre-teen years, which makes some tricky behaviour inevitable. At theIndusparent.com, we'll tell you why being the parent of a preteen or teen is not as scary as it sounds.
- Effects of Remarriage On Children! Is it safe for your child?
- Children from religious families are more selfish, recent study suggests
- Jealousy in kids: When should you worry?
- Shocking: Teacher slaps child 6 times on his neck in Mumbai
- Why Do Kids Root For The Bad Guys Instead Of The Good Guys In The Movies?