We all know by now that the brain changes during the teens and pre-teen years, which makes some tricky behaviour inevitable. At theIndusparent.com, we'll tell you why being the parent of a preteen or teen is not as scary as it sounds.
- The best age to give your child a smart phone, according to Bill Gates
- Want to prevent depression in children? Study says this trick may help!
- ‘Dad beats mom,’ writes Class V girl in her essay, stirs debate on abusive households
- 5 ways you're teaching your child about sex and don't know it
- 8 reasons you should never yell at your children