We all know by now that the brain changes during the teens and pre-teen years, which makes some tricky behaviour inevitable. At theIndusparent.com, we'll tell you why being the parent of a preteen or teen is not as scary as it sounds.
- 5 ways you're teaching your child about sex and don't know it
- 10 alternative therapies for children with behavioural problems
- Every second child in India is a victim of sexual abuse
- Effects of Remarriage On Children! Is it safe for your child?
- Why Do Kids Root For The Bad Guys Instead Of The Good Guys In The Movies?