We all know by now that the brain changes during the teens and pre-teen years, which makes some tricky behaviour inevitable. At theIndusparent.com, we'll tell you why being the parent of a preteen or teen is not as scary as it sounds.
- One in every three children is a victim of school bullying. Is yours?
- The best age to give your child a smart phone, according to Bill Gates
- 10 things that can hurt your child's self esteem
- Want to prevent depression in children? Study says this trick may help!
- Benefits of sports: What's your child playing?