We all know by now that the brain changes during the teens and pre-teen years, which makes some tricky behaviour inevitable. At theIndusparent.com, we'll tell you why being the parent of a preteen or teen is not as scary as it sounds.
- ‘Dad beats mom,’ writes Class V girl in her essay, stirs debate on abusive households
- Every second child in India is a victim of sexual abuse
- 8-year-old boy beat baby to death to stop her from crying
- Positive parenting tips to handle your preteen
- 5 ways you're teaching your child about sex and don't know it