Labour & Delivery
After carrying your baby for 9 months, now comes the moment to introduce your child to the world! Labour is a process that is difficult yet rewarding – when holding your little angel close. A lot of preparation is needed to go through labour and delivery. Browse through the articles in this section to know more about the process.
- 5 things you didn't know about natural childbirth
- Shocking! India has the highest number of stillbirths in the world (but they can be prevented)
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer gives birth to identical twin daughters
- The weird pregnancy facts: 9 most quiver-inducing pregnancy terms!
- Here's why you should also go for a water birth like actress Shveta Salve