Toddler (1-3 years)
A toddler’s developmental years are crucial. Parents with toddlers in tow should pay special attention to their social, cognitive and emotional development. There are hundreds of articles in the “Toddler” category for you to browse through. Learn about a toddler’s milestones so that you know what to expect in each stage. Toddlers are a joy if you know how to handle them, so read our useful tips and suggestions.
- Bronchiolitis in kids: Educate yourself beyond the basics
- Temper Tantrums: Should you ignore or distract your child?
- Science says: THIS is the reason behind your child's aggressive behaviour!
- Playing with mud, collecting dusty leaves and still being healthy—let your child live their childhood!
- Mumbai 5-year-old affected with rare case of skull bone TB; Here’s how you can protect your child