Baby (6-12 month)
Your baby has arrived! Brace yourself, mum, as the first year will be a whirlwind of wonderful milestones, developments and changes. This section will help explain the various stages that your baby enters and what to expect as you witness each phase. At the same time, you’ll also find practical tips on how to care for your newborn. From breastfeeding to burping, from playing with baby to putting her to sleep, from dealing with colic to soothing your baby — this section has it covered.
- Why a baby growing in a mother's womb is nothing short of a miracle
- Stop holding on to these 5 outdated parenting practices
- Daddy cool pulls off the neatest trick to put his baby to sleep within seconds
- Must watch: 3 easy steps to clean your baby's eyes, ears and nose
- Find out what caused this strange black specks in her baby’s nose