Some women manage to carry their baby to full term, while some women are not able to. Miscarriage occurs more often than we think and yet it is not talked about as much as the other aspects of pregnancy. Learn more about miscarriage, the facts and myths surrounding it, and how to cope with it.
- Miscarriage symptoms: Everything you need to know about this
- “I didn’t know I was pregnant until I had a miscarriage”
- Wife dies after being forced to undergo 4 abortions by her husband
- Can Copper T cause ectopic pregnancy?
- A stillborn baby was thrown out with hospital laundry and his heartbroken mum seeks justice