Some women manage to carry their baby to full term, while some women are not able to. Miscarriage occurs more often than we think and yet it is not talked about as much as the other aspects of pregnancy. Learn more about miscarriage, the facts and myths surrounding it, and how to cope with it.
- A mother finds solace after the death of her children
- One mom shares the story of how she came to regret aborting her child
- The worst things you can say to a woman after a miscarriage
- Food poisoning during pregnancy and causes of miscarriage!
- This mom's story of losing one of her twins is an inspiration for grieving parents everywhere