Some women manage to carry their baby to full term, while some women are not able to. Miscarriage occurs more often than we think and yet it is not talked about as much as the other aspects of pregnancy. Learn more about miscarriage, the facts and myths surrounding it, and how to cope with it.
- Important myths and facts about miscarriages
- Conceiving after a miscarriage more likely to result in successful pregnancy, says research
- A stillborn baby was thrown out with hospital laundry and his heartbroken mum seeks justice
- Bleeding during pregnancy: What's NOT normal
- “I didn’t know I was pregnant until I had a miscarriage”