Some women manage to carry their baby to full term, while some women are not able to. Miscarriage occurs more often than we think and yet it is not talked about as much as the other aspects of pregnancy. Learn more about miscarriage, the facts and myths surrounding it, and how to cope with it.
- Can this common vitamin really prevent miscarriages and birth defects?
- After 6 miscarriages, mom welcomes her rainbow baby with a spectacular maternity shoot
- The worst things you can say to a woman after a miscarriage
- Can Copper T cause ectopic pregnancy?
- 'You never get over it...': Kym Marsh on losing son to stillbirth