Some women manage to carry their baby to full term, while some women are not able to. Miscarriage occurs more often than we think and yet it is not talked about as much as the other aspects of pregnancy. Learn more about miscarriage, the facts and myths surrounding it, and how to cope with it.
- This mom's story of losing one of her twins is an inspiration for grieving parents everywhere
- Wife dies after being forced to undergo 4 abortions by her husband
- The worst things you can say to a woman after a miscarriage
- Scientists have found the reason behind multiple miscarriages!
- Food poisoning during pregnancy and causes of miscarriage!