Breastfeeding is one of the most commonly discussed topics among mums of newborns. Allow us to help you understand what breastfeeding is all about, the benefits that it brings, and how to make feeding times easier for both mum and baby. We also have nutritional tips to help breastfeeding mums keep up with their milk supply.
- This mum breastfed her daughter for six years: Would you do the same?
- Support mothers who decide not to breastfeed, say new US guidelines
- Fasting during breastfeeding: Tips to cope
- 7 things all nursing mums should do in the first few months of breastfeeding
- Unpumped breast milk can lead to a serious blood infection sepsis