One moment your baby’s laughing along with you, the next moment she’s bawling her lungs out. She’s the image of sweetness while sleeping, and then the epitome of crankiness once she wakes up. Figuring out baby behavior is no simply feat, and may oftentimes cause frustration in parents. But not to worry: this section will help you decode your baby’s cries and get a better grasp at understanding what makes your baby tick.
- Here’s how I taught my 3-year-old to use her ‘good girl’ voice
- Why you should definitely pick up your baby when he cries
- Must-read: How this Mumbai mum doesn't let autism rule her son's life
- Proven by research: Yelling at your kids just doesn't work and here's why
- Crying newborn calms down watching professional football... every time!