One moment your baby’s laughing along with you, the next moment she’s bawling her lungs out. She’s the image of sweetness while sleeping, and then the epitome of crankiness once she wakes up. Figuring out baby behavior is no simply feat, and may oftentimes cause frustration in parents. But not to worry: this section will help you decode your baby’s cries and get a better grasp at understanding what makes your baby tick.
- Here’s how I taught my 3-year-old to use her ‘good girl’ voice
- How to make baby sleep so that you can get some shut-eye too
- How to say "No" to your child (without actually saying no)
- 5 values all mothers should teach their kids before they turn five
- Why you should definitely pick up your baby when he cries