One moment your baby’s laughing along with you, the next moment she’s bawling her lungs out. She’s the image of sweetness while sleeping, and then the epitome of crankiness once she wakes up. Figuring out baby behavior is no simply feat, and may oftentimes cause frustration in parents. But not to worry: this section will help you decode your baby’s cries and get a better grasp at understanding what makes your baby tick.
- An alarming rise in porn addiction and sexual abuse cases in Indian kids, says Childline
- Crying newborn calms down watching professional football... every time!
- How to make baby sleep so that you can get some shut-eye too
- 10 things parents of kids with autism wish you knew
- 10 ways to get kids to ditch the devices