Baby (6-12 month)
Your baby has arrived! Brace yourself, mum, as the first year will be a whirlwind of wonderful milestones, developments and changes. This section will help explain the various stages that your baby enters and what to expect as you witness each phase. At the same time, you’ll also find practical tips on how to care for your newborn. From breastfeeding to burping, from playing with baby to putting her to sleep, from dealing with colic to soothing your baby — this section has it covered.
- Newborn dies after doctors accidentally cut his head during C-section
- Quick recipe: How to make atte ka halwa for your baby
- Why I have decided NOT to have an Annaprashan ceremony for my baby boy
- Playing with mud, collecting dusty leaves and still being healthy—let your child live their childhood!
- Do you give powdered milk to your baby? Beware of these side effects!