From learning how to make friends to knowing how to use the potty, your toddler is reaching major physical, emotional, intellectual, and social milestones during this stage. Scan this section to know what to expect during this period of rapid growth in your child's life.
- How to tell if your baby is ready to take their first steps?
- Toddler Masturbation: Why it's normal for kids to touch their genitals
- 2-year-old recovers from mystery disease: You'll be surprised at the diagnosis
- A bookworm at 4, this girl's ultimate goal will amaze you
- Teaching toddlers to read: A comprehensive guide for parents