From learning how to make friends to knowing how to use the potty, your toddler is reaching major physical, emotional, intellectual, and social milestones during this stage. Scan this section to know what to expect during this period of rapid growth in your child's life.
- This dad's method of stopping a toddler tantrum is just amazing!
- 7 parenting errors that will emotionally ruin your kids
- Expert Speak: 5 things parents should keep in mind when selecting a preschool for their child
- 11 signs your child is ready for potty training
- Meet the toddler whose brain grows through his nose