From learning how to make friends to knowing how to use the potty, your toddler is reaching major physical, emotional, intellectual, and social milestones during this stage. Scan this section to know what to expect during this period of rapid growth in your child's life.
- My son asked me to buy him a doll, and I'm okay with it
- Mothers pass on their emotional brain structure to their daughters, says study
- Beware: Baby walkers may delay normal walking
- Read like THIS to raise successful children, says neuroscience!
- Expert Speak: 5 things parents should keep in mind when selecting a preschool for their child