From learning how to make friends to knowing how to use the potty, your toddler is reaching major physical, emotional, intellectual, and social milestones during this stage. Scan this section to know what to expect during this period of rapid growth in your child's life.
- Toddler meal plans: A guide for parents to easily plan their child's feeding schedule
- 9 fun tips to potty train your child!
- Mothers pass on their emotional brain structure to their daughters, says study
- Science says: THIS is the reason behind your child's aggressive behaviour!
- Meet the toddler whose brain grows through his nose