The secret is out! How Aishwarya Rai Bachchan lost her post pregnancy weight
Aishwarya follows a very simple routine and diet and with only consistency, she has managed to lose those oodles of kilos.
The word beauty has many definitions, and Aishwarya surely tops one of them. Her sea-green eyes enchant one and all, in India and abroad. Google records that her eye color, is the second highest number of searches per month after Elizabeth Taylor.
But all this fame and glamour didn't stop her fans to body-shame her post pregnancy. It's sad that in India, women are supposed to constantly fit certain frames at all stage of life. Aishwarya stood up like a boss and did what she had to. Maintained her calm, took care of Aaradhya full time and worked out on the side.
During all the criticism, Aishwarya clearly revealed in an interview with a Bollywood magazine that she didn't overthink that she had put on weight. She never considered going under the knife due to the pressure outside and enjoyed every bit of motherhood, guilt-free.
She also mentioned Anupama Chopra during an interview that she was too comfortable in her own skin to be distracted by people's and media's comments. She was true to her routine and diligently followed it to lose her weight slowly and steadily.
This is how she lost the extra gain:
As reported by NDTV, Aishwarya follows a very simple routine and diet and with only consistency, she has managed to lose those oodles of kilos. Her day starts with a glass of warm water with lemon to activate the metabolism.
She then continues with her breakfast later that consists of a brown bread toast and a bowl of cooked oats. Her lunch usually consists of boiled vegetables, a bowl of dal and a couple of chapatis. Her dinner meals are usually the lightest and she usually likes eating a bowl of brown rice with grilled fish.
In one of her other interviews, Aishwarya confessed that can survive on simple dal-chawal. Along with simple meals, she makes sure that the portions are controlled and she eats small quantities at regular intervals. She completely avoids fried food, junk and fatty items.
Aishwarya loves to keep herself hydrated and makes sure she has her daily dose of 8 glasses of water. As for the odd time hunger pangs, she satiates it with nuts, fresh bowl of fruits and veggies.
She practices yoga daily for 45 minutes and hits the gym twice a week. Thank you, Aishwarya for inspiring us to be a real star without any extra effort! Post pregnancy, one can shed those oodles of weight with a few easy easy practices. Here is a list of 17 things one can start doing and experiencing natural results.
- Drink 4-5 ltrs of water.
- Have early dinner and keep it light.
- Avoid watching TV while eating.
- Don't give in to cravings and even if you do, just taste instead of eating.
- Take the stairs instead of lift whenever feasible.
- Have smaller portions of food at regular intervals.
- Avoid the usage of extra salt to get rid of water retention.
- Avoid stressing
- Dance like no ones watching, even with the baby!
- Exercise in some form, jogging, brisk walking, weight training or yoga.
- Avoid packaged and fried food completely.
- Say no to aerated drinks.
- Stay motivated! It's important to eventually lose weight for your own health, then the society.
- Do not diet, your child needs the nutrition.
- Breastfeed as much as possible.
- Try to take turns with your spouse to complete your sleep.
- Talk to other moms and help each other.
If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the article, please share them in our Comment box below. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest from theIndusparent.com