Are you a busy mum? Download THESE 5 health apps right now!
These 5 apps will make life easier and let you keep track of your overall health, including sleep, healthy eating options, periods, exercise and more!
Do you have a phone? Are you always running around trying to make more time and rushing through the day? Are you always juggling between home, kids and work?
If you said YES to any of the above, it’s time to make your smartphone your best friend and organizer.
5 awesome apps for your overall health
Here are 5 apps that you absolutely MUST download right now to make life easier and to easily keep track of your overall health, including sleep, healthy eating options, periods, exercise and more!
1. Sworkit – This is a free app that you can easily download on your phone to exercise no matter where you are! The app comes with a selection of exercises you can choose based on your body weight.
It has a combination of exercises that include yoga, stretching, strength training and cardio, and is perfect to fit in your busy schedule based on the time you have and your overall fitness levels.
2. Yummly – As the name suggests, this is a recipe based app that tracks your browsing from your other social media channels and sends you notifications and recommendations accordingly.
You can browse through a list of delicious recipes that are all healthy and easy to prepare. The best part is that every recipe comes with a nutrition tracker, making it healthier. You can also check out various cooking videos that are available through the app.
3. Good morning alarm clock – To give the best to your loved ones, it is important you get a good and restful sleep each night. This alarm clock will track your sleep and show you how well or poorly you slept, and will give you tips on how you can improve your sleep routine.
It also gives you time-based suggestions to take a quick nap, based on your overall sleep cycle. You also have the option to create a personalized sleeping playlist.
4. White noise app – This app lets you play white noise that helps you block out other sounds and encourages you to relax.
This is especially great when you are tired and want to rest or calm down for a while. The best part is, you can also make your baby listen to this, and both of you can rest together.
5. Clue period tracker – Keeping a track of our periods is even more important as we grow older, as this will help you track your overall health too. Clue lets you track your dates as well as your pain levels, and it is also great if you are planning another baby.